stuck
Here’s a list of 5 things that are the most likely to stop you from creating the freedom, joy, + impact you desire.

1. CONVENTION:

Striking out on your own to build something on YOUR terms is not the norm and it is not easy. Choosing yourself as the anchor point and building a life around that can mean setting off without a map for the journey. better oops

2. CONFUSION:

Confusion about what creates happiness, meaning, + impact. Most of us still believe more MONEY, BEAUTY, or FAME are what will make us happy. It’s maybe 2% true. Don’t ignore the other 98% and get stuck in that mind trap. 

3. BAD ADVICE:

Since it’s not the norm, when you begin to search for what works, you can run into ANYTHING. Choosing the wrong people to guide you will stop you in your tracks. Find mentors who know their stuff + live their stuff. 

4. TOO MUCH FLUFF:

Once you get the vision, you need the mindset to live it, confidence in your strengths and passions, and real world ACTIONS in the form of your skills, goals, and habits. You need practical tools and actions to create your vision + stay on track.

5. THE WRONG ENVIRONMENT:

If you have the vision, the skills, the mindset but are stuck on a desert island with no wi-fi- you will never fully shine your light. Your ENVIRONMENT, your people, your place, your access, your connections provide the final critical piece of the foundation for unconventional success. Find a way to surround yourself with like-minded people who are a few steps ahead of where you want to be and then make yourself useful to them as well.

So, what do you think? Have any of these areas held you back in the past? Let me know in the comments.

naomi signatureP.S. Want some company for your journey? Check out the ecourse I made just for you – and step into purpose-driven action with us by your side.

Share with:


Get your FREE Freedom Planner!

Don't wait to start your escape. Join our community and get ESCAPE 101: Your Step by Step Guide to Breaking Out for FREE and jumpstart your road to freedom, joy, and impact!

Your Escape Kit is on the way!